If a person accuses you of a crime, has downgraded you professionally, or has negatively implicated you in some way, you have the right to file suit against them for defamation under Indiana Code 34-15. In this particular type of suit, you do not have to prove damages. So ask yourself – what is my reputation worth? Only you can answer that question. If this has happened to you, call Jeffries Law, LLC today!



Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Phone (required)

Your Message